What Is Peripheral Neuropathy?
What Are The Symptoms?
- Burning Pain
- Electric-like Sensations
- General Pain
- Loss of Sensation
- Sensitivity to Temperature
- Balance/Mobility Problems
Focus is On Health
How is it Treated?
The most common treatments for Peripheral Neuropathy are:
- OTC and Prescription Pain Killers
- Anti-Seizure Medications
- Topical Treatments
- Nerve Pain Medications
What Do WE Do?
Our office has developed a treatment protocol for peripheral neuropathy that actually helps your nerves heal. Through a series of in-office visits, our goal with treatment is to
- Increase oxygen-flow to the damaged tissue
- Increase blood flow
- Stimulate nervous system signaling
- Decrease internal inflammation
- Gentle, Low-Impact, Chiropractic Care
- ReBuilder TENS/EMS Waveform Treatment
- Anodyne Infrared Technology
- In-Office and At-Home Prescribed Exercises
- Anti-Inflammatory Supplementation and Nutritional Counseling
If you know or suspect you may have Peripheral Neuropathy, and are tired of the standard medical-model of care, please reach out today and let us schedule your consultation!